Augmented Reality (AR) is the combination of virtual elements with the real-world to create a hybrid experience. AR is now mainstream and with the worldwide interest that Pokemon Go! has generated since 2016 the use cases for AR are virtually limitless. Apple’s latest iOS update, including ARKit, sees AR integration from the main interface for the first time. We create AR experiences for real estate, product training & development, marketing & sales and for gaming & entertainment.
• Target a captive audience with unique content, accessed by choice
• AR marker based technology is very easy to distribute (in print and digital)
• Allows the sharing of concepts whether a development or a product, with clients who are on the move
• The augmented layer can contain additional multimedia, with rich and enhanced information
• Focus attention on your project